Saturday, December 4, 2010

In Response

You may remember a slightly disturbing incident that occurred a few months ago, wherein I received a picture message from an unnamed source showing me and my friend posing in our "Baby Bumblebee" costumes. That unnamed source turned out to be none other than my former neighbor and the sister of the friend in the photo. To protect the guilty, we'll call her "Smelly".

Over Thanksgiving I received another such picture, this time the somewhat less obscure photo from my senior year. Naturally, I suspected Smelly once again. However, in speaking with Smelly's sister, I discovered that Smelly did not act alone. In the hopes of spurring a new Stadababa post, Smelly (and her brother "Lon") conspired to creep me out.

Initially, I had no intention of deigning to mention this apparent plea for web notoriety but my fondness for the family convinced me otherwise. So, Smelly and Lon, here is your response:
What a couple of good-looking kids! Let it be known that I have no lack of access to embarrassing images. This is merely the tip of the iceberg. Remember Crazy Hat Day and Dress Like a Clown Day? Pictures galore and a forum in which to post them. Your move, Neighbors.

2 comments:

  1. I am up for a Crazy Hat picture or two. Maybe even better would be a Halloween Hobo. Your brother would not be in the pic, since he had to take his annual nap whenever the hobo came for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in Ryan's defense, the Hobo often had a cleaver sticking out of his skull.

    ReplyDelete