Saturday, March 19, 2011

Marigold

In flipping though the channels today I happened upon an exquisite little film called Marigold. It stars the incomparable Ali Larter (of the whipped cream bikini) as an American actress who finds herself acting in a Bollywood musical. Against all odds, this is not a comedy. It seems to take itself very seriously despite including scenes like this:






As luck would have it, I was going to an Indian restaurant today with a friend. What I didn't realize was that the name of the restaurant was Marigold. I can say that my experience was much more satisfactory at the restaurant than it was watching the movie. I can only hope, however, that the name of the restaurant was chosen because the owners are huge fans of Ali Larter.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you find this stuff? Ali Lartner needs to work on her posture before she dances with this group again. How was Marigold's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food was great. I had something like a Chicken Tikka Taco. I found the clip because I was flipping through channels it was fate.

    ReplyDelete