Monday, April 26, 2010

Facebook Game Guilt


I don't know how it happened, but I have become a prisoner to Facebook Games. This has resulted in much guilt on my part. Before I go on, let me make one thing clear: I do not spend any money on these games, just oodles of time.

My guilt is centered around two specific areas.

1. Guilt about the "animals" for which I am responsible. These pixilated fish, sheep, geese, (even a treasure-bearing seagull), etc. elicit my pity when I haven't been by to feed them in a day. I have seen the damage caused by neglect (Kathryn) sad, dying, or dead imaginary animals. It is just inhumane!

2. Guilt about subjecting all my "friends" and some of my friends to this insanity. I want to post that i've found suchandsuch an object or reward, but I know many couldn't care less and are even annoyed by these inane announcements. On the other hand, I want, I need those prizes!


I could end it all now virtually painlessly but then what would I do with those 5 minute chunks of time? Contribute to the bettering of society? Or, perhaps, post even more inanity here!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I got an angry letter from PETA about the state of my fish tank.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the poor real spiders in your apartment?

    ReplyDelete