Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spooky

Just over a week ago I met Laurie Notaro at a book reading here in Chicago. She was very funny. I got a copy of her new book signed and spoke with her for a minute. She insisted that she had met me before. I assured her that she hadn't. We decided it was our curly brown hair that made me familiar to her and, almost in sync, we said we see each other in the mirror every day.

Now I'm really wishing I had taken a camera so I could post a photo. Well, you can just picture a 5'11" supermodel with great hair and lithe figure. Next, picture her standing next to a very similar supermodel. For accuracy, place them in a bookstore and give them both glasses. Got it? Good. Now (keeping the setting and glasses) picture the opposite and you should be pretty close.

No comments:

Post a Comment