Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Nothing

In "The Neverending Story" The Nothing is a thing that destroys everything and leaves nothing. For a better description, you can view this:


Last night, The Nothing came to my room. I was reading before bed and Turtle (my smarter cat) sat straight up and stared directly at my ceiling, right where my light is. The light was not on and there were no strange, moving shadows. Turtle continued to stare for a good five minutes as I tried to figure out what she was seeing. I imagined spiders, centipedes, etc. It was The Nothing! The Nothing took five minutes of my life and turned it into nothing. When Turtle finally broke her vigil, she simply turned around and rubbed her cheek on the corner of my book as if she hadn't just been staring intently at nothing.

And now, The Nothing has struck you!

No comments:

Post a Comment