Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Toy

A quick trip to the pet store today had me pick out a new toy for my cats. They really love their "Cat Dancer" (a wire with some cardboard on it that costs about $2), the laser pointer, and a couple of cubes that were donated by my friend, Alice, when she moved.

The new toy is a crinkle sack so it make noise and actually has catnip inside the lining. I thought they would freak for it.



It wasn't until Turtle was all hopped up on the catnip I added that she started to get frisky. I swear, my cats are hilarious until I turn a camera on them. I really think they are in some sort of cat witness protection program...why else would there be such reluctance to be caught on film. Most of what I record of them is un-useable.


1 comment:

  1. If you want a performance to record, you need a dog. I guess we have the opposite problem. We cannot keep Rosy in the frame she is jumping and running so much.

    Your camera takes nice video!

    ReplyDelete