Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Shoes!


I don't consider myself to be one of those shoe-obsessed girls (luv ya, ladies!) but I am now putting up my 2nd shoe-centric post, and my 3rd in which photos of my feet are featured. I find this a bit odd. Oh well, I'll just have to assume you don't mind.

While shoe shopping last week, I saw this pair of orange strappy slingbacks that I thought would be perfect with my imaginary navy dress that I plan to buy for my friend, Allison's wedding. Number one, I love orange. Number two, orange shoes and an imaginary navy dress are theoretically going to be tres cute together.

I didn't buy the shoes since I felt a bit tippy in them and I could just see myself twisting my ankle in Hershey. They've been on my mind since last Saturday. Yesterday I made it back to DSW (this time with back-up in the form of Kathryn, she's a lawyer and makes a great case for most shoe purchases). She insisted I buy, so I did.

I'll just have to practice the chicken dance wearing these heels and hope for the best. The hunt is now on for my imaginary navy dress!

p.s. It is extremely tricky to take a picture of shoes while you wear them.

4 comments:

  1. They look fabulous! And you can always count on me to talk you into a shoe purchase...I'm busy talking myself into those denim wedges right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ARE cute! I need a cute dress for a wedding in September, too. I smell a shopping trip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are not was i imagined when you told me about them. i LOVE them and would like to steal them. i am imagining a cute navy wrap dress with them. oh and i think they will look very cute when we are chair dancing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you have many talents. Good job Kathryn! I love the shoes, but I disagree that you are not one of those shoe-obsessed girls. Good luck with the navy dress.

    ReplyDelete