Saturday, October 30, 2010

Good Cat

This week I came across a bunch of youtube videos by a guy who shows you how to nicely annoy your mean kitty. I don't have mean cats, but I thought I would like to see their reactions. Here is the very easy how-to.


My cat had a bit of a different reaction. Turtle was having none of it, but owl enjoyed the initial back scratch. After that well...


I feel like this is the very definition of unfazed. This cat could not care less! I felt a little bit put out by her non-reaction, but decided that it was kind of funny in its own way. She's a little like the unfortunate person who walks out of a public bathroom with TP trailing behind her. The receipt piques her interest when it falls off, but only for a moment. She frequently exhibits more interest in the wall, when there is absolutely nothing on it!

1 comment:

  1. I think if you are going to expose your sweet cats to annoying stimuli, you need to get them one of those four star jungle gyms that Spartacus has!

    ReplyDelete