Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sara(h) Sylvia Cynthia Stout

In preparation for my mother's visit I have been cleaning a bit in my apartment. Last night I really got down to business. I had to make 4 separate trips to the dumpster to get rid of the stuff I had sitting around. One full trip was entirely empty boxes of kitty litter. I was horrified by my own neglect!

On a brighter note, my dress came in today for Allison's wedding. I took some pictures with my computer camera. It has this crazy feature where it will take 4 pictures in quick succession. This is what I tried.

4 comments:

  1. Boo, I can't see the full size...but it looks good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture is too small for these old eyes to see, but I can't wait to see it and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you learn those sassy poses on ANTM?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a reason it isn't full size and yes, everything I know I learned from Tyra, Mr. and Miss J, and (most especially) Benny Ninja

    ReplyDelete