Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bon Voyage...To Me!


I'm leaving for Exotic Erie, PA tomorrow. On Facebook, my brother has announced my travels to one and all claiming CB (that's me) will "rock E-town". I certainly intend to do my best.

My BFF* thinks "rock" isn't the right word for what I will do to Erie. I wonder what she would prefer? Maybe I will "make E-town off the HOOK" or "jazz it up!" (I do have some pretty impressive jazz hands). She is probably thinking more along the lines of "have a nice time and see some family and friends in Erie". While that may be true (okay, it IS true) it doesn't make for a very punchy Facebook wall post.

After a couple of days in Erie, aforementioned BFF and I will be road trippin' to Hersey for a much anticipated wedding (photos to come). It is a six hour drive and I have created a mix on my ipod of belt-em-out and dance-in-your-seat songs for us to enjoy. I can't wait!

To cap it all off, I will actually be seeing my dad and the puppy, Rosie. They will be getting into town Monday night. Unfortunately, Mom has to work and Daisy just had some fairly embarrassing and uncomfortable surgery, so they won't be joining us.

I am so excited to "have a nice time and see family and friends"!

*Just messing with you, Jo, that Facebook post made me laugh, too. So did your texts!

1 comment:

  1. now it can be said that you will rock out in the car...that is a true statement.

    ReplyDelete