Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Culprit?


I had an epiphany on the train ride home today. If you recall, my Lip Troubles began on Tuesday evening with a vague, chapped feeling at the corners of my mouth. I had completely forgotten, but on Tuesday morning I had had some trouble waking up and, after my shower, I went to brush my teeth. Just before putting the loaded toothbrush in my mouth, I realized I had put a ribbon of facial cleanser on it instead of toothpaste. I did my best to rinse it all off but, not having a spare, I had to brush my teeth with the contaminated toothbrush.

My guess is that salicylic acid doesn't do great things for the area inside and immediately surrounding your mouth. I think there are even warnings about it. Hopefully this turns out to be the problem and I can fix it with my brand-new brush!

1 comment:

  1. You may be on to something - as effective and safe as Botox - but much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete