Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Mystery


About a month ago my cell phone just stopped working. It had been temperamental for a while but this was something different. It wouldn't turn on at all! I had to go to Best Buy to get a new phone. To save money, I bought a cheap replacement. I still haven't programmed all the phone numbers back into it. Now, when I get a call, I just add that person into my contacts list.

Last night I got a strange picture message. It was from the 215 area code and contained only a picture of me and Joanna in our Baby Bumble Bee costumes. No message. Weird. When I got home, I looked through all the numbers I had written down. Only one was a 215, Maggie, a friend who lives in Wildwood, NJ but is originally from Philly. I cannot envision a scenario in which she would come across the old Miss Linda's School of Dance Program from the 80's.

If there is anyone with information concerning this mystery message, I would love to know who sent it. I have not replied to the message asking the sender who he/she is.

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear who sent it. Kelly Ream? The Kaufmans? Karrie Beth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to guess Kelly. But is it bad that I instantly recognized that picture? I remember that program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was my sister!!!!! i just asked my dad!!! my dad found the pic in berlin cleaning the g'parents house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another mystery solved! She was creeping me out (actually, Sandy was more skeeved than I was!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think next time it's safe to write who are you???? kelly enjoyed sending the pic and now REALLY enjoys that you were creeped out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay, your sister is just a creeper. I think next time it would be okay for her to write a message when she sends someone pictures of children in leotards and antennae.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A-ha, I was right! And by the way, have I ever mentioned to the two of you how insanely jealous I was of those costumes? Ours were SOOOOO ugly that year--bright emerald green with yicky gold sequins and foil trim, and bright chartreuse fringe. Hated hated hated them. That damn Miss Linda had no taste whatsoever (which should have been apparent by the gold pinky nail that I thought was the absolute height of elegance).

    ReplyDelete