Friday, May 14, 2010

First Try

Lights, Camera, and Me without a stitch of makeup!
I decided to try my hand at making a video. It was like being back in Mrs. Marshall's Speech and Drama class. I had to think of something I could demonstrate relatively quickly. Please ignore the fact that most of the action happens just outside the visible area. This was my first try and if I did it again, I'd probably end up drunk!

There should have been a last shot showing the actual drink and an "Enjoy" title card, but I couldn't get that to work.

If I do it again, it will be better.

"Enjoy"

6 comments:

  1. As usual, your articulation is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad said i see your college bartender course came in handy but you should have taken a cinematography course love dad xxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy thought: you should have showed the world the art of chair dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did live with a film major for 2 years! I had every intention of demonstrating in front of the camera, you can see I cleared a space for it! Joanna- i do my best seat dancing (that's much nicer than "chair dancing", don't you think?) when I'm with you. I smell a road trip video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i was thinking there had to be a road trip video of us belting out dixie chicks or listening to madonna and wondering where that bell sound was coming from.

    ReplyDelete