Sunday, May 9, 2010

Disco Laundromat


To pre-game for the Nina Flowers show, I invited my best girls over to my place. It was the perfect staging ground, being only a few blocks from "Spin" the nightclub.

Kathryn went shopping at what she called the "Drag Queen Store"and surprised us by wearing a pair of fake purple eyelashes. Cis brought her wigs and we tried them on. I was breathtaking as a redhead and when I put on my glasses, I was serving Sarah Palin realness.

Kathryn was enamored of herself in a blond wig giving us Brigitte Bardot with a splash of Dolly. It wasn't surprising considering the girl hasn't had hair more than an inch long in about 10 years!

We watched "Paris is Burning", brushed up on our drag ball vocabulary, and enjoyed Absolut Berry Acai drinks before heading out. Be very jealous.

4 comments:

  1. Cis is working some serious Smize here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention all the smizing that was done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet allison is truly jealous since she was always up for some drag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison did do some great drag...was it Carmela?

    ReplyDelete